Body One Massage Oil Unscented
Benefits of using Sunflower Oil for your Skin…
Sunflower oil contains several compounds that have benefits for skin. They include:
- Oleic acid
- Vitamin E
- sesamol (natural organic compound which comes from sesame seeds)
- Linoleic acid
Sunflower oil is a non-comedogenic carrier oil which is highly absorbent and won’t clog pores. It’s
non-irritating for most people, and can be used on all types of skin, including dry, normal, oily, and
acne prone. Sunflower oil is also known to help prevent wrinkles and provide the skin an excellent source of hydration.
How to Use Sunflower Oil:
- Pour a small amount of sunflower oil directly into your palm.
- Massage gently into skin until it is completely absorbed.
- If you use sunflower oil on your face, try to avoid getting it into your eyes, as it may cause temporarily blurred vision.
- Since sunflower oil is a carrier oil, you can mix a small amount of any essential oil you choose into it, for added skin benefits or for an enhanced scent.